Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
We are here to assist you with registration, distributing awards, comprehending policies and guidelines, and more.
Within the Office of the Registrar are the Admissions and Examinations Departments, and together the services offered are quite extensive. Learn about us and see how we collaborate with you through your CCLCS journey.
NEWS AND ANNOUCEMENT
VALSAYN AND TOBAGO CAMPUS
Churchill Roosevelt Highway, Valsayn
Tel: 868 609 3064
Tobago Campus- 453
Students with a maximum of 1 course to degree/programme completion who are desirous of advancement to another level, may read for courses outside of the assigned degree/programme level.
- Must have outstanding the maximum of one (1) course to degree/programme completion.
- Must be registered for the final course.
- Is expected to advance to the next progressive level of the current programme of study i.e. Associate into Bachelor.
- Is desirous of advancing to another programme/major that is dissimilar from their current e.g. SAM into HRM.
- No more than 1 course must be outstanding from the current level/programme.
- Programme advancement will be pursued via the CCLCS Open Course initiative.
- A maximum of two (2) courses is allowed.
- Student must fulfil all course requirements as outlined in the course description.
- A minimum pass grade of “C” will be counted toward the new programme/degree.
- Where the course/s is/are to be used in the advanced level, grades D and F will not be eligible for transfer and must then be repeated.
- GATE will not cover courses outside of the established major/degree/level, therefore all associated costs are out of pocket.
- The tuition cost is $750 per course ($100 registration fee is waived).
- Fees are non-refundable
- Open Course Application
- Signed Waiver
- Payment of all applicable fees
- The applicant must be enrolled as a student of the College.
- Exemptions will only be considered for individuals whose qualifications are no older than five (5) years.
- Postgraduate qualifications in specific areas will be given special consideration on a case by case basis.
- Students must complete the prescribed course/s exemption request form and submit the necessary documentation to support the request.
- Application forms are submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
Students applying for an exemption will be required to pay the following fees:
A non-refundable exemption application fee of $200.00
A refundable fee of $300.00 per course. (Where an application is denied, the Exemption fee will be credited to the account of the student).
CCLCS hosts its graduation ceremony in November of each year.
Learn how to meet your program and degree requirements for graduation
(drop tab with following information)
Students are required to meet both their program and degree requirements in order to be eligible to graduate. It is your responsibility to ensure that you will successfully meet these requirements as you plan your courses each semester.
- Academic Calendar (link to current calendar)
- College Catalogue (2013-2018 Catalogue)
Follow the Correct Catalogue
Follow the program requirements listed in the Catalogue for the year that you enrolled in the program. For example, if you enrolled in 2019, or transitioned to the 2019 catalogue, you must follow the program requirements in the 2019 Catalogue.
Application to Graduate
- Intention to Graduate
The Academic Audit is step 1 in the graduation process and identifies any shortfalls that may hinder graduation eligibility (low GPA, lacking courses, etc).
It is conducted during the 1st Semester of the year of graduation, thereby affording you sufficient time to establish any requisite corrective measures that may be necessary to ensure readiness for degree conferral.
The process begins with the submission of the Intention to Graduate application. You are required to identify the courses you have outstanding.
- Degree Conferral Application
The Degree Conferral application is step 2 in the graduation process. All students (certificate, diploma, associate and bachelor) are required to complete this application whether they intend to attend the ceremony or not.
- Application to Attend Ceremony
This application is step 3 in the graduation process. After the list of eligible candidates is made public, you will be invited to indicate your intention to attend the ceremony. This requires
- Payment of the graduation fee
- Submission of the application form and receipt number verifying payment
- Regalia requirement notice
In order to register, a student must
- Be eligible to enroll (accepted into an approved programme of study as evidenced by a letter of acceptance).
- Have an active CCLCS email address
- Have a CCLCS ID number
“I gained in-depth insight from experts in the field. I was impressed by the lecturers’ qualifications and work experience. The staff made me feel at home.”
“I have successfully gained certification and experience in several areas that has enhanced my skills. I have over 12 years of experience in the Co-operative industry, both as an employee and as an executive. I enjoyed the in person and online classes.”
“I have been at the Cipriani College of Labour & Cooperative Studies for the past 4 years and it has been an inspiring and humbling experience. Throughout my journey, the knowledge gained has helped me grow as an individual and as a working professional. It is indeed a great institution to earn your degree.”