DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS IN
Emergency Management details the principles of disaster management and provides guidance in the interpretation and application of laws and policies.
Emergency Management professionals will be responsible for hazard assessments, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance and emergency response. These professionals will be relied on to protect the public in the event of disaster occurrence.
- Crisis and Risk Management
- Emergency Planning and Disaster Control
- Computer Crime and Industrial Espionage
- Legal Aspects of Security
- Industrial Espionage
- Criminal and Civil Procedure and Evidence