The Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies is proud to be an active participant in the tertiary education sector in Tobago. The College has been physically present in Tobago since 1999, offering a number of programmes from Certificate to the Associate Degree level.
The student population has been steadily increasing every academic year since 1999 and as a result, the Board of Governors, together with the Executive Management team of the College have been meeting with the Tobago House of Assembly in an effort to establish a new home for the Tobago Campus with more spacious accommodations. At present, the Tobago Campus is located at the Tobago Glass Supplies Building, Rousseau Trace, Spring Garden, and Scarborough.
The administrative operations of the campus are between the hours 12:00pm to 8:30pm, while classes are held from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. Besides the spacious classrooms, the Tobago campus is outfitted with a computer lab and an up to date library. These facilities will be extended over the coming months to include a lunch/staff room, a sick bay, upgraded washrooms and air conditioned classrooms. These facilities support the College’s programme offerings, which are as follows:
- Associate of Science Degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- Diploma in Environmental Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Project Managment
- Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- Certificate in Environmental Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Occupational, Safety and Health
- Certificate in Security Administration and Management
The Ten Saturday/Introductory Courses
Offered every February, May and October in all the areas mentioned earlier along with:
- Computer Operations and Applications
- Crisis and Emergency Management
- Events Management
- Marketing and Public Relations
These courses are prerequisite for other courses and programmes, especially in cases where the participant may not have traditional matriculation for entry into a programme at a higher level.
Mr. George Bobb is the Manager of the Tobago Campus and the rest of the support staff are as follows:
- Ms. Simone Mitchell – Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Pearlette Sealy – Library Assistant
- Mrs. Sharon Alexander-Nedd – Clerk Typist