The Agreement between Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operatives Studies, hereinafter referred to as the “Cipriani College” and the National Labour College of the George Meany Center for Labour Studies, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “National Labour College” which maintains facilities, operates or does business in the State of Maryland, United States of America.
Promises contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the Cipriani College and the National Labour College agree as follows:
- Any student who graduates with the Association of Arts Degree in Labour Studies from the Cipriani College is guaranteed admission to the junior year of the Bachelor of Labour Studies at the National Labour College.
- All credit courses in the Associate of Arts Degree in Labour Studies at the Cipriani College will be accepted towards the Bachelor of Labour Studies at the National Labour College.
- All students from the Cipriani College wishing to complete the Bachelor’s Degree in Labour Studies at the National Labour College are guaranteed admission at the special rate of $100.00 TT per credit.
- Students from Cipriani College who qualify for admission to the National Labour College’s Masters of Arts Degree offered by the University of Maryland, will pay the local rate for tuition.
- A policy of faculty exchange will be instituted between Cipriani College and the National Labour College.
- A Joint Curriculum Committee comprising of faculty members of both Cipriani College and the National Labour College will be established for the purpose of determining the relevance of the course offerings of both institutions, and for coordinating the future development of the curriculum of both institutions.
- Students from Cipriani College enrolled under this Agreement shall be treated as any other students in accordance with the National Labour College policies and procedures.
- The National Labour College will have the right to request transcripts of grades of Cipriani College students seeking admission to the program of the National Labour College.
- The National Labour College agrees that it does not and will not discriminate on the bases of age, sex, race, colour, marital status, religious belief, national origin and status.