Cipriani College of Labour and Cooperative Studies has been offering training in Environmental management since 1992. The College has moved from an Introductory course to a Certificate programme because of the demands of our students and the imperatives of the environment which have led us to construct an appropriate Diploma programme to meet the needs of those who wish to become Environmental Specialists.
Credits and Hours
This Diploma in Environmental Management programme will consist of 21 credits over two semesters.
ENM 151 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Environmental Management Systems
and Environment al Audits 3
ENM 200 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Caribbean Environments â€“ Profiles & Problems 3
ENM 210 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Impact Assessment and Evaluation 3
RES 100Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Research Methods & Statistics 3
ENM 221 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Environmental Risk Assessment 3
ENM 230 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pollution Control Management 3
ENM 240 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Legal and Legislative Framework
of Environmental Management 3
Total Credits Required 21
Upon successful completion of the diploma programme, the graduate will be equipped to:
- Appreciate the complexity of the Caribbean environment and the challenges faced by the diversity
- Understand both theory and application of EIA and Pollution Control
- Acquire the skills and competencies in impact assessment and pollution control
- Gain an insight into the application and effectiveness of environmental legislation
- Acquire an understanding of research and gain basic skills in both quantitative and qualitative data analysis
Full payment of fees is required when registering for classes. Cipriani College is now a participant in GATE – Governmentâ€™s Assistance for Tuition Expenses. The tuition fees listed below apply only to non-nationals. Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago are eligible for free tertiary education. The Board of Governors reserves the right to change tuition and fee charges when necessary without notice. Fees and tuition are not transferable.
For a list of fees, refer to our College Fees as well as Institution Fees.
The Board of Governors reserves the right to change tuition and fee charges when necessary without notice. Fees and tuition are not transferable.