Cipriani College of Labour and Cooperative Studies offers a one (1) year Certificate Programme in Project Management.
Credits and Hours
This Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health programme will consist of 18 credits over two semesters.
CERTIFICATE 18 credits
General Education Courses 6 credits
ENG 110 ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Fundamentals of Writing 3
COM 201 ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Technical Report Writing
and Presentation Skills 3
Programme Concentration 12 credits
PRM 115 ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Management Concepts
and Principles 3
PRM 120 ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Fundamentals of Project Management 3
PRM 125 ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Project Identification
and Selection Strategy 3
PRM 135 ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Proposal Development and Costing 3
Upon completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and principles of management
- Understand the basic concepts and principles of Project Management
- Identify the basic project management skills and techniques necessary to plan and manage projects
- Know the environmental and financial issues which impact on project development
- Effects of exposure to chemical, biological and physical hazards on health
- Understand the methods for selecting projects
Entry into this programme is for persons who have either of the following:
Successful completion of the Introductory Ten-Week Outreach Programme in Project Management
- 5 GCE/ CXC ‚ÄėO‚Äė Level subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- Persons with acceptable background of training and/or experience in the related field
- PM 120 Fundamentals of Project Management
Full payment of fees is required when registering for classes. Cipriani College is now a participant in GATE – Government‚Äôs Assistance for Tuition Expenses. The tuition fees listed below apply only to non-nationals. Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago are eligible for free tertiary education. The Board of Governors reserves the right to change tuition and fee charges when necessary without notice. Fees and tuition are not transferable.
For a list of fees, refer to our College Fees as well as Institution Fees.
The Board of Governors reserves the right to change tuition and fee charges when necessary without notice. Fees and tuition are not transferable.