Refund Policy Notices
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- 100% tuition fees will be refunded if a student officially withdraws before classes begin
- 80% 0f the tuition fees will be refunded if a student withdraws within the first month or four weeks of classes
- 75% of the tuition fees will be refunded if a student withdraws after the first month and before the end of the second month of classes
- No refunds will be made after the seventh week of the semester
- Ten-Saturday course fees are non-refundable
Policy on Caution Fee Refunds
Students who are leaving the College may apply for are fund of their caution fee. This includes students who are graduating and those who are withdrawing from their programme of study. Graduating students who have applied to pursue another programme should not apply for a refund.
Procedures for Refund of Caution Fee
Students should complete the Refund of Caution Fee application form and submit to the Admissions Office together with a copy of the registration receipt and the College ID card.
Processing by Fiscal Affairs and Library
The request for refund will be sent to the Manager, Fiscal Affairs, who will obtain clearance from the Library. Any fees owed to the College will be deducted from the caution fee.
The student should contact the Accounts Payables Clerk in 3 weeks’ time regarding the refund.
Students applying to withdraw will be required to participate in an exit interview to be conducted by the Admissions Supervisor, designated Admissions Office personnel, or Registrar.
Non-payment of Fees
Students are reminded that not fulfilling their financial obligations will result in the withholding of grades and certificates, and refusal of the applicant to write exams and to graduate.
STUDENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
The Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE) Programme covers all programmes at the Cipriani College of Labour and Cooperative Studies except for programmes which are of less than one-year duration.
It is the responsibility of the student to present proof of tuition payment or intent to pay tuition on the part of the employer to the Fiscal Affairs Department.