To apply for admission to Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies, applicants should do the following:
- Download and complete the application form found at the link below. Forms may also be picked up at the Admissions Office.
- An application fee of $100.00 must be paid at the Fiscal Affairs Department, Valsayn Campus or at the Tobago Campus. Submit the completed application form, an original payment receipt and the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- CXC/CSEC/CAPE/GCE Certificate (originals and copies)
- Birth Certificate (original and copy)
- National ID Card (copy of front and back)
- Official transcripts and course outlines from other tertiary institutions
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Selected applicants may be required to take the diagnostic tests and/or attend an interview
- The College may require that some selected applicants pursue developmental coursework in English and Mathematics
The application is valid for the current year only
Download the Application Form here.