In addition to the documents required of all other applicants, CARICOM applicants will be required to submit the following:
- A letter guaranteeing financial support from a parent /guardian, employer or other sponsoring agent and other acceptable evidence of financial support (e.g. a bank statement) as determined by the College.
- A scholarship letter from their government or other sponsoring agency.
Deferral Admitted applicants who, for one reason or another, are unable to take up their place in the year for which they are accepted, will be allowed to defer their admission for one year, provided that a non-refundable$200.00 deposit is made to secure the space. The deposit will off-set any fees payable upon registering.
Re-admission of Deferred Applicants
After the one-year period has elapsed; deferred applicants must complete and submit a Re-entry Application form. They will be subject to the rules and regulations in effect at the time of entry.
Students Re-entering after Leave of Absence
Re-entry after Leave of Absence Students whose attendance is interrupted by more than two semesters must re-apply for admission to the College and will be subject to rules and regulations that are in effect at the time to re-entry. If they attended another tertiary institution during the period of absence and wish to apply for exemptions, they should submit an official academic transcript in a sealed envelope and course outlines for the relevant courses, upon re-applying.
International/Foreign Admission Applicants
Applicants from outside of the Caribbean region will be required to submit the following:
- A valid student visa
- The documents required at d i & ii above. Applications for student visas are handled on an individual basis.
Prospective students should obtain up-to-date information on visa requirements from the Immigration Department of the Ministry of National Security. The following documents are among the requirements:
- Letter of acceptance from the College.
- A valid passport.
- A valid return ticket to country of residence